5 September 2018
Attend this unique program that aims at growing managerial talents for the fashion industry, covering topics from fashion marketing and PR, to finance, supply chain management, leadership and sustainability in fashion.
WHY FOLLOW THIS PROGRAM AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ANTWERP?
• A comprehensive overview of the aspects of fashion management, with an emphasis on as well entrepreneurial fashion designers, high fashion, luxury brands as retail.
• Paris classes at the prestigious IFM (Institut Français de la Mode), Antwerp classes at University of Antwerp
• A team of international accomplished faculty selected for both academic credentials and professional experience will provide you with high-quality, competence-driven teaching.
• In previous editions we’ve welcomed lecturers such as Bianca Luzi (CEO for Raf Simons), Tony Kent (London School of Fashion), Tina Debo (Advice President for Kipling), Karinna Knobbs (The Graduate School at London College of Fashion), Walter Van Beirendonk (fashion designer), Tim Van Steenbergen (fashion designer)...
• A mixture of in-class and on-site learning methods: group discussions, practical knowledge, visits to fashion companies, the fashion districts and flagship stores.
• Build your international network and exchange insights in different fashion communities, research and businesses with fellow participants from all over the world.
Professionals, (recently graduated) Master students as well as Bachelor students with proven fashion experience, highly motivated to work in the fashion industry.
3 ECTS credits are awarded upon successful completion of the programme.
EUR 1750: The fee includes coffee breaks, course material, lunches, receptions & social activities. Does not include accommodation or transport between Antwerp and Paris.
EUR 1000: Students (master or PhD) registration fee
The fee includes coffee breaks, course material, lunches, receptions & social activities. Does not include accommodation or transport between Antwerp and Paris.