29 July 2018
University and Young Profesionals Art Inmersion Course at Prado Museum
Madrid Fine Art Institute (MFAI) is an innovative and experiential learning institution that combines live and digital learning experiences.
MFAI in collaboration with American Friends of the Prado Museum, offers two intensive english speaking art immersion courses at the Prado Museum, July 2018. Level 1 for High School students, and Level 2 for University students and young professionals.
Level 2 (July 15th-29th 2018)
Course for University Students and Professionals to learn and draw from the masters and expand their artistic vision through an intensive study of the great artists of the Prado Museum and visits to Madrid´s top cultural and historical sites.
Pablo Alvarez de Toledo Mueller. MFAI Academic Director. Ph.D. in Social Sciences, Nebrija University. MFA in Painting, Yale University. BFA in Painting, The Cooper Union School of Art.
University students and Young professionals.
University students and Young professionals, who wish to expand their knowledge in the Prado Museum Collection, and to explore deeper in the Spanish History, Drawing and web basics. We will also visit the best UNESCO Sites around Madrid as Toledo, Segovia and El Escorial, to complete this learning experience and to make this something unforgeable for their future.
Receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of the course. We are open to explore with your university the possibility to give you credits for this course. Feel free to ask.
EUR 3: Course includes the following:
- Discover the greatest artists of Western Art such as Bosch, El Greco, Titian, Velazquez, Rubens, Goya, Picasso, Dalí and Miro.
- Learn Art and Spanish History through the Prado Museum masterpieces.
- Relish an exclusive private visit to the Prado Museum before opening hours.
- Improve your drawing and observation skills at the Prado Museum.
- Enjoy personalized drawing classes adapted to the level of each participant.
- Get basic drawing materials for the course: Pencils, erasers, a sketchbook and a portfolio to save your drawings.
- Stimulate your creativity developing a personal artistic project.
- Become more digitally savvy learning how to design your own website to make state-of-the-art presentations of your ideas.
- Explore Madrid´s most important Museums, historical sites and neighborhoods.
- Travel back in time to Medieval Spain visiting UNESCO World Heritage Sites like Toledo and Segovia.
- Benefit from a yearlong membership to American Friends of the Prado Museum.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of the course.
- Not worry about extra costs. Accommodation in the heart of Madrid, all meals, (breakfast, lunch and dinner),airport transfers, transportation, museum tickets and guided excursions are ALL INCLUDED.