3 April 2019
IMEC Global Business Trip - Discover Germany
The IMEC Global Business Trips are a unique offer to enhance the international and intercultural competences of Young Professionals and managers. You will experience international business live.
You visit global players, look behind the scenes and get an idea about the impact of culture and religion on business in the global growth regions, learn about the secrets of success of international managers and discuss with experts of renowned companies.
An intense educational journey
Expand your International competence and strengthen your Business Personality
• A sophisticated view of global business through intellectual and cultural immersion in the German market
• Visit the top cities in Germany - Frankfurt, Stuttgart and Berlin and experience the unique business attitude and historical sights
• Visit globally leading companies and take a look behind the scenes of the management success “Made in Germany.”
• Participate in meetings and in-depth discussions on current management topics with leaders of industry, financial institutions and global companies
• Experience local business customs and cultural highlights.
• Lectures and discussions with skillful academic and cultural experts on topics such as Intercultural Management, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Leadership, International Business
• Communication and negotiation in a foreign business environment
• 6-8 hours of daily scheduled program + evening events + networking
The agenda of the 12 days intensive educational journey is full of unique highlights, visits to globally leading companies and taking a look behind the scenes, lectures and discussions with skillful academic and cultural experts on topics e.g. Intercultural Management, Leadership, International Business. The tour will be covering three vibrant cities in Germany: Frankfurt - the financial hub, Stuttgart - the automotive hub, and Berlin - the Innovation and Entrepreneurial hub of Germany.
Prof. Rene Rueth, Mr. Torsten Netzer
Business Students and Young Professionals.
Our motivation and goal for these kind of educational journeys is building a thorough understanding of real Global Business and the individual aspects of key international growth regions. For Students & Young Professionals this trip is literally expanding their horizon and building a foundation for their future international career – besides being an unforgettable experience. The agenda is full of unique highlights, academic lectures and presentations by speakers coming from leading international companies. There is a unique transfer of essential knowledge further talks enable an exchange of experiences and knowledge on Management Level. We are very proud of the fact that the Business Trips are highly recommended and perceived as being extraordinarily valuable by participants and partners every time again
EUR 2240: With the confirmation of participation issued by the Institute Institute Institute for Management Education & Culture a payment of 540 Euro needs to be issued by the participant within 21 days. Residual payment needs to be done until 15.02.2019.
The Program fee includes:
- Transportation: In-country airport transfers to/from hotels, all local and regional transports within Germany.
- Accommodations: Twin-shared hotel accommodations (daily breakfast & Wi-Fi at hotels).
- A welcome reception and farewell dinner
- Course materials, A high quality certificate of participation
- Lectures and company visits organized during the trip
- Meals: Daily hotel breakfast, some Business lunches and a traditional German Dinner.
- Entry tickets for all sightseeing and entertainments in different cities within Germany;city taxes; 24/7 assistance of an on-site coordinator
The program fee does not include round trip flight charges, own food and personal expenses, visa and travel insurance expenses.
EUR 2190: Apply by January 10, 2019 and avail the early bird offer - discount of 50 EUR and pay only 2190 EUR.