13 December 2018
BioBusiness Winter Retreat
Would you like to advance yourself and your career in the BioBusiness? Do you want to increase your insights in the fast-moving Life Sciences industry and gain a better understanding of key success factors for biotech companies? Then join the first edition of the BioBusiness Winter Retreat from 11-13 December in Ghent and invest in your own development and professional career in Life Sciences.
This three-day course will expand your insight into the trends and development in the Life Sciences industry, give examples of new business models and discuss strategies for partnering, IPR and funding. Besides business topics, the program, featuring leading speakers and experts from the BioBusiness sector, also focuses on soft-skills and career development aspects. This unique immersive program will allow you to reflect on your career and steer it in such a way that it benefits the most from the changing Life Sciences landscape.
• Trends in Life Sciences and emerging business models:
Allowing you to steer you career to take maximum advantage of the rapidly evolving sector.
• Career development & management, personal effectiveness and leadership:
Aiding you in bringing your career to the next level.
• Finance & IP & partnering strategies in Life Science:
Helping you forward as a budding entrepreneur or young professional.
Whether you are contemplating to leave academia after your PhD or postdoc, or already working in the BioBusiness industry as a young professional, the BioBusiness Winter Retreat will help you to determine how to take your career to the next level. You will learn valuable business skills, gain insights in the trends in BioBusiness and expand your own network to aid you in moving your career forward.
PhD students, postdocs, young professionals
- Gain insight in new trends and business models and how to benefit from them
- Reflect on your own career perspective and how to direct your career development
- Better understanding of Finance, IP & Partnering strategies in BioBusiness
- Expand your business network in Life Sciences
EUR 895: Early-bird fee (until 15-09)
EUR 975: Regular fee