18 July 2020
Brand Management and Marketing Communication
This course aims to combine a perspective of brand management and marketing communications with a strong practical focus, reflected on an extensive scrutiny of contemporary cases, across a variety of sectors and geographies.
At the end of the course students should be able to:
- Understand brand fundamentals, brand management scope and identify characteristics of leading brands;
- Understand and develop brand strategy elements, co-ordinated with business strategy;
- Understand how to co-ordinate brand strategy with brand expression, marketing communications, applications development and implementation.
Prof. João Faria Gomes
- MA in Management, Universidade Católica Portuguesa
- Guest Professor at ISCTE-IUL
- Specialization in Business Strategy, Brand Strategy, Brand Management, Brand Identity, Marketing.
Prof. Mónica Fernandes
- Guest professor
The summer programmes are available for students at bachelor or master level and those who are interested in having an international academic experience at ISCTE Business School.
Usually the evaluation is based on class participation, individual / group work and a final test but this may vary from programme to programme. Therefore, we recommend you to check each programme syllabus to see the grading system that is applied.
For those who successfully complete the course (get approval on their programme and do not miss more than 20% of the classes) an Academic Transcript will be issued. This transcript will indicate the total of hours, the ECTS credits earned and the respective grade in ECTS scale. For those who failed the course, a Certificate of Attendance will be given.
EUR 1150: If the student withdraws the application before 31th May, 200€ of the amount paid will be retained by ISCTE and the rest refunded (bank fees charged will be borne by the student). In case of cancellation after 31th May no reimbursements can be made.
Unfortunately, there is no scholarship available.