19 July 2019
English Language and Culture
Build your confidence in English speaking and writing, and learn more about UK culture, by taking our two-week course!
You will participate in interactive workshops and communicative sessions that provide taught content and plenty of fun opportunities for practice.
Over the course you will:
- further develop your formal and informal English language speaking skills
- expand your knowledge of English vocabulary and grammar
- transfer your English language knowledge to real-world situations
- enhance your ability to communicate in English within teams
- work together on a group project
- learn more about the UK, it’s people and culture.
This course will also help you develop the skills necessary to be a more independent English language learner and visitor to the UK.
This course is taught by tutors from Nottingham Trent University's Language Centre.
The course focuses on the useful language and skills you will need for your making the most of a study tour or holiday in the UK.
After studying this course, you should be able to write and speak in English more effectively and more confidently.
You will be better prepared to communicate with tutors and fellow students on your Global Summer School course.
GBP 1: The fee covers tuition, materials and accommodation on campus.