26 July 2019
Paris Summer School | Revolutions
The Paris Summer School is focused on the theme of ‘Revolutions’. This allows students to explore how French culture has long been at the centre of innovation in the fields of architecture, film, literature, art, philosophy and drama. Explore Paris through tailored seminars on the theme of Revolutions given by experience academics and visit major sites such as the Palace of Versailles, UNESCO and the Picasso Museum.
At the end of the programme, students will:
- Develop expertise in the major cultural mediums of film, art, history, architecture and creative writing
- Strengthen analytical skills using intellectual and academic
- Consolidate research and presentation skills that can be transferred to a professional environment
- Explore significant artistic sites and be able to assess and evaluate them in using knowledge gained at the summer school
- Total immersion in a cosmopolitan city that has strong cultural heritage
Equivalent to 10 Credits (ECTS 5) for transfer purposes.
GBP 1650: EARLYBIRD DISCOUNT: Price for those paying in full before 15 April 2019
Without Accommodation: £1350
With Accommodation: £1,650
We have a limited number of full scholarships available for attending the European Summer Schools for external applicants and 2nd or 3rd year current Kent undergraduates. The scholarship will cover tuition, accommodation, lunches, two weekly travel cards,