19 July 2019
Finance for the Future: Sustainable Finance and FinTech
Students visiting this summer porgram at the University of Zurich do not only learn theoretical aspects about finance, but also experience as well as apply their acquired knowledge in different settings at and around the campus.
- Swiss Financial System - Learn more about one of the most important financial centers worldwide from a national and international perspective.
- Fundamentals of Finance - In order to provide a sound background for the topics Portfolio Management, Sustainable Finance and FinTech, this section covers different theoretical topics in the field of finance.
- FinTech - Get to know different FinTech trends and its disruptive potential within the financial sector.
- Sustainable Finance - Develop an understanding for the sustainable development in the financial sector as well as its value generation in economic, environmental and social terms.
Dr Benjamin Wilding and Anja Zgraggen
2nd or 3rd year Bachelor students and Master students
- Get to know the past, present and future development of the Swiss financial system and the wealth management in Switzerland.
- Enhance your knowledge in macroeconomics and finance (financial instruments, asset classes and behavioral finance).
- Learn from scientists and people from the practice about the most recent and promising trends in FinTech and Sustainable Finance.
- Test and apply your gained knowledge in a portfolio management game.
CHF 2500: The Fee of CHF 2'500 includes:
- Tuition and Application Fee
- Final Certificate and Transcript of Records
- Academic Trips to Zug and various Swiss banks and insurers
- Various social events including a welcome dinner, a lakeside picnic, a trip to Schaffhausen and the Rhine Falls and an optional day hike to the Uetliberg
Not included: Costs for room and board.
Students from UZH partner universities, particularly Strategic Partners and U21 network partners , may qualify for a tuition fee discount. Once we have received your application, we will notify you of any potential discounts available to you.