16 July 2022
Medicine and Life Sciences (July)
Imperial’s Global Summer School offers students from across the world, the opportunity to study at a global top ten university.
The two-week intensive residential programme provides the choice of three learning streams; engineering, physical sciences, and medicine and life sciences.
Students on the Medicine and Life Sciences learning stream will be introduced to key research techniques by members of Imperial’s Faculty of Medicine.
In week one of this stream you will:*
• Learn vital research and programming skills, as well as develop real clinical skills at a teaching hospital
• Encounter new concepts and systems in lecture-led teaching sessions
In the second week, students from all learning streams come together to use their knowledge to find solutions to a real-world challenge. Previous topics have included; robotics for health, wearable technology, future vision and space.
Students will also be able to participate in university and careers masterclasses, alongside a packed evening and weekend social programme.
*Please note the above information is meant as a guide and applicants should be aware that the academic programme is subject to change from year to year.
The Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College London.
16 - 17
You will have the chance to take your subject knowledge to the next level through a challenging academic programme that balances lectures, seminars and a high level of practical work. This includes the chance to access professional advice and guidance around applying for university study in the UK, especially to Imperial College London.
GBP 5295: The cost of the 2022 residential Global Summer School programme is £5,295. This includes:
- All tuition fees.
- Course materials.
- Use of campus facilities.
- Accommodation and on-site Wi-Fi.
- Three meals per day.
- Social programme activities.
- A certificate of participation awarded by Imperial.
- Meet and greet transfer service at Gatwick and Heathrow Airports on the arrival and departure dates.