18 July 2020
International Business Networks
The main goal of the course is to deal with the marketing problems of business relationships, international business networks and the management in business networks. It helps the students to deeper understand the complexity and the interdependent nature of business world. Business-to-business (B2B) marketing from a relational approach, value co-creation and the Actors-Resources-Activities (A-R-A) Model are among the main topics of the course.
Tibor Mandják is full professor of Business Marketing at EM Normandie (Normandy Business School) in Le Havre, in France. He is teaching business-to-business marketing, international marketing and research methodology and is a visiting professor in several
BA and MA students, recent graduates
• Understand the complexity and the interdependent nature of business world
• Recognize the essential and the key role of value co-creation
• Comprehend how to make marketing actions in complex business networks
• Learn the internationalization process of the companies
EUR 350: EUR 350. Early bird discount and last minute application is available. The fee includes:
- Tuition fees for the one-week course
- Course materials and equipment
- Academic programs
- Welcome reception
The course fee does not include accommodation, transportation or health insurance.
EUR 280: Early bird fee until 30 April.