28 September 2019
Summer School Voice Interaction and Voice Assistants on Health Care
VIVA2019 - The Summer School in the framework of DRESDEN-concept provides young researchers (Master or PhD) with the opportunity to deepen their understanding in the field of voice interaction. The participants will explore user-centered challenges within an interdisciplinary group (computer science, medical informatics, psychology, medicine, nursing science, law, sociology, economy, electronics, communication sciences etc.).
A Design Sprint process will lead all groups eventually to a prototype of a new skill that will be presented in a final public event. The developmental process will be accompanied by modules on social and societal challenges of this technology.
Experience challenging team work within the unique network of scientists and cultural institutions of DRESDEN-concept!
* DRESDEN-concept partners TU Dresden, HTW Dresden, UKD Dresden, SLUB Dresden, TSD Dresden
* Organised by TU Dresden, Chair of Human-Computer Interaction, Prof. Weber and team
* interdisciplinary Master and PhD students (computer science, medical informatics, psychology, medicine, nursing science, law, sociology, economy, electronics, communication sciences etc.)
* interest in smart voice assistants, social challenges of modern technology and voice interaction in particular
* deepen your understanding in the field of voice interaction
* coping with challenges in health care by developing supportive skills for voice assistants
* getting to know the Design Sprint process to rapidly get from a problem field to a working solution
* modules on social and societal challenges of this technology
EUR 0: No participation fee!