3 August 2020
International Marketing & Management Issues
The summer school will focus on Sales Strategy, Human Resource Management Practices, International Project Management, Cultural Dimensions of Management with a perspective on Eastern Europe. The summer school is the best opportunity to visit Cluj-Napoca, the capital of Transylvania and learn more about the Romanian culture. On top of that, participants will have the chance to experience the student life in Cluj-Napoca through a variety of cultural and social activities. In addition, participants will take a three day trip to visit some of the best places in Transylvania, like Sighisoara, Bran Castle, Brasov and several citadels.
Academic Coordinator of the summer school: Assoc. Prof. Ovidiu Bordean (email@example.com)
UBB-FSEGA International Summer School on Business Administration is addressed to business students from all over the world.
The summer school is intended to develop students’ grasp of business as it provides numerous opportunities for networking. The courses offered during the summer school will provide students with valuable knowledge about the international marketing and management issues. Lectures, readings, and case studies will be used to introduce topics so as students can gain and develop the necessary skills for the international business environment. The summer school strives itself to be the best mixture between education and entertainment.
EUR 375: The tuition fee for the program is 375 Euros.
Students should pay the fee only after they receive the official acceptance letter and the visa if required.
The participation fee covers the following services:
• Business courses and study materials
• Breakfast and lunch (Monday to Friday on lecture days)
• Accommodation in students’ dorms on-campus (3 students in a room)
• Internet access (WiFi) on campus
• One company visit
• Grade certificate
• Social and cultural program (guided city tour, visit of Village Museum, Romanian evening)
• A three day trip in some of the most beautiful places in Transylvania, like Sighisoara, Bran, Brasov with breakfast and lunch included.
The program fee does not include:
• Visa expenses
• Travel costs to and from Cluj-Napoca
• Insurance costs
• Bank commissions