15 May 2020
Data Science For Business
This module starts with the very basics of Python coding and works up modern advanced techniques such as machine learning and deep learning.
The field of data science for business is the context for the class, and so applied business examples are the focus.
The module is very practical – you will follow the lessons using shared Python codebooks and implement the techniques along with the professor.
You will be assessed by means of a group project developed within the class, and daily assessment sheets.
A team of multicultural professors with AI expertise from Rennes School of Business will be teaching the students.
- Successful completion of at least two years of undergraduate level studies.
- Strong command of spoken and written English.
- Learn Python from the very beginning
- Master machine learning for business
- Understand AI deep learning techniques
- Apply learning to real business datasets
3 ECTS (1.5 US credits)
EUR 1050: €1050 for one course. For more information about the tuition fees for groups, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.