20 March 2020
Digital Business Master Class - Spring 2020
Digital Business Master Class is an interactive and fast-paced graduate-level course (6 ECTS) focusing on digital technologies as tools for building businesses. During the Master Class, we learn how companies transform their processes and systems by implementing digital technologies.
During the intense 2 weeks, we build a project, planning a digital solution for a real-life company problem. Concepts covered include mobile and social technologies, service design, data analytics, platforms and ecosystems, business models, working in virtual teams and project management frameworks.
In addition to on-site learning, the course includes pre- and post-work periods. We learn in virtual, classroom, teamwork and corporate environments.
MBA / Master's level students interested in developing their knowledge of the digital business landscape.
- Explore and implement key topics in digital business
- Differentiate between digital transformation and digital optimisation
- Evaluate the constantly evolving digital business landscape both locally and globally
- Gain theoretical and practical knowledge of digital strategies
- Work in international multidisciplinary teams
- Apply project management in virtual and on-site projects
- Develop recommendations for real-life case
EUR 1200: Tuition fee (not applicable to students from partner universities of Aalto University School of Business).
EUR 480: Service fee (480€) for the DBMC covers:
Support from the DBMC service coordinator before and during your stay in Finland
Tickets to public transportation (during 9-20 March 2020)
Events and trips organised by the course (as listed in the course program)
Accommodation can be optionally added to the fee. Please see our website for more information.