4 August 2023
Consumer Neuroscience and Neurobusiness
This summer course will give you an overview of the crescent field of consumer neuroscience. Moreover, we will explore the applications of neurosciences in different fields such as neuroeconomics and neuromarketing. The objective of the current course is for you to be able to properly understand the potential and limitations of these applications and be able to develop innovative ways of using neuroscientific techniques in different contexts. The course includes lectures and workshops during four days of intensive learning. Finally, we expect you to be able to come up with your own research proposal using neuroscientific methods in the market.
Candidates for this course must have interest in neurosciences and its applications on marketing and business management in general. Previous knowledge on these topics is not mandatory. Understanding of scientific research writing is also required.
After completion of this course students will
- Understand and discuss topics related to consumer neuroscience
- Know the basis of processes fundamental for decision neurosciences such as attention, memory and valuation.
- Know how the different research techniques such as fMRI, EEG, eye tracking, skin conductance measurements etc. can be used in consumer neuroscience.
- Know the basis of neuroeconomics, neuromarketing and neurobusiness,
- Have a solid discussion regarding the ethical limits of neurobusiness.
- Create a feasible project on consumer neuroscience.
EUR 699: Tuition fee.
No scholarships are available for this course.