11 July 2020
The Quest for a Sustainable World: what Role for Europe?
The sustainable development and environmental issues are now a priority for societies as well as for national and international organisations. Participants from all over Europe and more will discuss extensively the changes and transitions necessary to achieve. The main objective is to think collectively, to build scenarios and proposals allowing everyone to become an actor in this field.
During 7 days in July, the summer workshop offers a unique opportunity for the participants from all over Europe and
beyond, to share their opinions, ideas and point of view about Europe and its challenges. This year we will deal with
environmental and sustainable development issues.In this context the European College of Cluny Summer Workshop
relies on 18 years’ experience whereby more than 800 young citizens were already welcomed.
• Minimum age : candidates must be born before 1st January 2002
• Personal motivation
• Geographic diversity: 3 to 4 candidates per EU member states; 1 to 2 participants for non-European countries
• Linguistic competences
• “ The Cluny method”: development of collective intelligence
• Interdisciplinary and multilingualism
• Innovative methods of co-construction - sharing and exchanging
• Conferences, trainings, working groups
• Testing innovative working methods
• Developing critical thinking
• Analysing, comparing, evaluating
• Developing innovative solutions
EUR 450: Cost includes accommodation & lunch
Cost does not include travel expenses
EUR 550: 3 calls for application: Before 15th of May: 550 €
After 15th of May: 600 €