10 September 2021
Application of Ground-Penetrating Radar (GPR) in Civil Engineering
• Introduction to fundamentals of GPR operation
• Problem analysis and selection of an appropriate antenna
• Independent survey of the structural element using GPR
• Detection of the location of underground installations
• Locating damage on the carriageway and the pavement structure
• Analysis and interpretation of GPR surveys
Prof. Dragan Poljak
bachelor students, master students, PhD students, young researchers, professional
2 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System)
EUR 270: To apply for Split Summer School 2021, please use online registration system on our website. Registrations will be open until 23rd of July.
After submitting your registration, you will hear from our coordinators confirmation of your registration. Upon your payment, you will receive an admission letter which confirms your enrollment. Split Summer School holds the rights not to offer courses where final number of applicants is fewer than 10. If that case occurs, applicants will be informed and offered to change their course to alternate one. Since our capacities are limited, admission list is ordered by reception time. Final class schedule will be known after 23rd of August, which is deadline for payment.