30 July 2020
Behavioral Public Policyonline course
Behavioral Public Policy is one of six online courses of the CEBEX Summer School on Behavioral Sciences 2020 which is held from 20 to 30 July.
Policymakers around the world more and more often seek findings from behavioral sciences to inform public policies. The UK’s Behavioural Insights Team successfully demonstrated that in many cases the use of default options, social norms, or framing is the best and the most cost-effective response to various issues from diverse areas, such as health, energy, education, environment, financial products, consumer protection, or public service delivery.
Topics: Basic concepts of behavioral public policy; Behavioral public policy in making; Evolutionary behavioral economics and public policy; How to run experiments online
If completed successfully, the course is awarded by 4 ECTS credits.
- - -
All online courses of the CEBEX Summer School on Behavioral Sciences 2020:
Crash courses (20-22 July, 2 ECTS)
• Introduction to R
• Standard Behavioral Economics
Advanced courses (27-30 July, 4 ECTS)
• Behavioral Data Analysis in R
• Behavioral Development Economics
• Behavioral Public Policy
• Evolutionary Behavioral Economics
Find more information on our website.
The course is designed for people with basic knowledge of behavioral economics.
EUR 290: CEBEX Summer School fees:
Until May 17
• Complete courses (advanced + crash) - 390€
• Advanced courses only - 290€
• Crash courses only - 190€
Until June 14
• Complete courses (advanced + crash) - 440€
• Advanced courses only - 340€
• Crash courses only - 240€
Until July 12
• Complete courses (advanced + crash) - 490€
• Advanced courses only - 390€
• Crash courses only - 290€