12 June 2020
FLA: Innovation Week Onlineonline course
A 5-day online program specially created by Future London Academy for experienced innovation professionals, service designers, and business leaders who are looking for new approaches, tools, and fresh case studies.
Boost your knowledge about innovation process and strategy by learning from the top people in the industry. Spend a week with innovation and service design professionals from around the world, discussing hot topics and sharing your own approaches. Get behind-the-scenes access to design thinking methodologies from the top design agencies.
Welcome to the place where content is carefully curated to give you the maximum practical learning and advanced skills.
- CEOs, CIOs and business owners
- heads of design and innovation departments
- product managers and team leaders
- service and experience designers
- UX researchers
- innovators and trendsetters
You will learn:
- What methodologies and processes companies use to create new products and services
- How to do research in different countries and understand the cultural context
- How to measure the impact of design
- How to sell your ideas internally
- Tools and frameworks for digital transformation and how to get the most out of AI
- What is Behavioural Design and how it can help you change user habits
- How to use trends and forces to plan and prepare for the future
EUR 399: GBP 399: Head to our website to apply!