21 July 2023
on course website
Business Plan Development
This course focuses on the development of a business plan, designed to either start a new venture or take an existing venture into new markets. The course deals with the competencies needed to become an innovative, opportunity-driven, market-ready and entrepreneurial manager. Start-ups routinely generate ideas for new business opportunities. Few of them however, really evaluate the complexities associated with bringing a new idea into the market. Through the process of developing a business plan, you will have the chance to evaluate and deal with a wide range of issues entrepreneurs face while seeking to capitalize on market opportunities. This hands-on interactive course covers the techniques and methods for the generation of new venture ideas, assessment of these ideas to qualify them as viable opportunities, and development of an analytical framework for validating ideas. We are specifically focused on learning lean start-up principles, how to identify scalable new venture ideas that fulfil a market need, state customer value propositions and add social and economic value. The course deals with the competencies needed to
become an innovative, opportunity-driven, market-ready and entrepreneurial manager.
Kimberly King, San Diego State University, United States
Upon completing this course, students should be able to:
● Identify potential market opportunities for an early stage technology.
● Utilize screening and feasibility tools to effectively conduct a feasibility analysis to
determine the worthiness of a potential new business idea.
● Complete a business model canvas.
● Utilize existing databases and other tools for conducting technology-based market
research, market discovery, and customer development.
● Prepare an analysis for an early stage technology thru a lean model canvas
Participants can receive the following certificates:
- Certificate of Attendance: awarded after the summer school to all participants who have completed the three-week programme.
- Transcript of Records (with credits and grades): awarded only to participants who complete all course requirements and pass the final examination.
EUR 650: Find more information on our website.
None.Register for this course
on course website