24 July 2024
Business Plan Development
This course focuses on the development of a business plan, designed to either start a new venture or take an existing venture into new markets. The course deals with the competencies needed to become an innovative, opportunity-driven, market-ready and
entrepreneurial manager. This course will cover key elements of the business plan development including customer and market assessments, analysis of customer development, and business model development. Through lectures, case studies, guest speakers, the team project, students will be exposed to the skills and knowledge necessary to evaluate the commercial viability of new technologies.
Kimberly King, San Diego State University, United States
Upon completing this course, students should be able to:
• Identify potential market opportunities for an early stage technology
• Utilize screening and feasibility tools to effectively conduct a feasibility analysis to
determine the worthiness of a potential new business idea
• Complete a business model canvas
• Utilize existing databases and other tools for conducting technology-based market
research, market discovery, and customer development
• Prepare an analysis for an early stage technology thru a lean model canvas
Participants can receive the following certificates:
- Certificate of Attendance: awarded after the summer school to all participants who have completed the three-week programme.
- Transcript of Records (with credits and grades): awarded only to participants who complete all course requirements and pass the final examination.
EUR 650: Find more information on our website.