29 January 2021
Digital Transformation of Modern E-marketeronline course
The course provides a deep dive into the transformative forces in marketing, focusing on the knowledge and skills needed to become a successful and modern e-marketer. Throughout the course we will examine the relevant aspects of modern digital marketing, including social media (including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIN -), viral marketing, Google advertising and relevant tools and analytics. The course is focusing on a hands-on approach, which entails a combination of lectures and practical work, where each participant will be directly involved in working alongside the teaching staff and examining real-life case studies.
Zanina Kirovska, PhD – employed as a full-time professor at the Integrated Business Institute, with a specific interest in marketing and human resources.
All interested parties in leveling up their marketing knowledge.
The outcome of successful completion of the course include:
• Develop an understanding of the changing landscape of digital marketing and the transformative forces and trends
• Developing a specific skillset which will give you an edge before the competition, making you completely versed in preparing and deploying both small-scale and large-scale digital marketing projects
• Implementing STP research (segmentation, targeting and position)
• Selecting the right digital communication channels for the target audience
• Driving customers through the digital sales funnel.
• Get a complete overview of relevant tools to plan, monitor and evaluate campaigns
2 ECTS upon completion of the course
USD 350: Fee is paid before course start.