24 July 2021
International Summer School
International Summer School is a three-week, fun-filled English-taught program which serves as an introduction to
business studies while allowing students to enjoy their summer break in Barcelona and make friends from all over the
world. The program takes place in July and August at EU Business School (EU) and is specifically designed for high school
students aged 16 to 18 who are interested in and considering studying business for their bachelor’s degree. For three
weeks, students get a taste of business studies at college level as the academic content has been adapted from EU’s firstyear bachelor’s curriculum and is taught by EU’s high-caliber lecturers and business leaders.
Classes are delivered in the morning and are followed by social and cultural activities in the afternoon to provide students with a truly enriching experience. From sports to sightseeing tours and day trips to the coast, these exciting outings help students learn more about Spanish culture and build a network of lifelong international friendships.
Current high school students aged 16-18 with a minimum English level of B2 certified by a minimum TOEFL score of 80; IELTS of 6.0; CAE of 169 or equivalent.
- Get an introduction to the core subjects of a business bachelor’s degree.
- Learn how to communicate and negotiate in a multicultural environment.
- Test how you feel in an international business school setting.
- Make lifelong friends with students from across the world.
- Discover Barcelona, the most exciting city on the Mediterranean coast.
EUR 3200: Dates:
* Early-bird price reduction: a €200 price reduction applies if an advance payment of €800 has been received by March 31, 2021. For group prices, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org