23 July 2021
Corporate Financeonline course
This is the basic course of corporate finance. It has two main parts: the first part covers analysis of financial statements and short-term decisions of the firm, namely working capital management and short term financial planning. The second part is on valuation of
long term sources of financing and long term investment decisions. Its aim is not only to present the main theoretical findings about different fundamental elements of corporate financial decision-making but also to train students in problem solving.
Please note, that there are two groups offered for this group - one held from 13.00-15.30 (CET) and one from 16.30-19.00 (CET).
DURUKAN M. Banu, Dokuz Eylul University, Faculty of Business, Izmir, Turkey
LABIDI Oussama, ESDES Lyon Business School, France
The learning outcomes are:
1. Students will be able to analyze the financial statements using ratio analysis.
2. Students will be able to identify and differentiate the short term decisions, namely
working capital management decisions.
3. Students will be able to apply time value of money to valuation problems.
4. Students will be able to understand stocks and bonds.
5. Students will be able to evaluate projects.
Certificate of Attendance: awarded at the end of the summer school to all students who complete the 3-week programme.
Transcript of records (with credits and grades): awarded only to students who complete all course obligations and pass the final examination.
EUR 500: What is included?
- tuition for online synchronous lectures and access to all course materials/software/platforms;
- non-refundable registration/administrative fee,
- Certificate of Attendance and Transcript of records;
- professional administrative support before, during and after the programme;
- some organized activities during the programme to foster the intercultural experience.