24 July 2024
This is the basic course of corporate finance. It has two main parts: the first part covers the analysis of financial statements and short-term decisions of the firm, namely working capital management and short-term financial planning. The second part is on the valuation of long term sources of financing and long-term investment decisions. Its aim is not only to present the main theoretical findings about different fundamental elements of corporate financial decision-making but also to train students in problem-solving.
DURUKAN M. Banu, Dokuz Eylül University, Turkey
LABIDI Oussama, Catholic University of Lyon, France
The learning outcomes are:
1. Students will be able to analyse the financial statements using ratio analysis.
2. Students will be able to identify and differentiate the short-term decisions.
3. Students will be able to apply the time value of money to valuation problems.
4. Students will be able to understand stocks and bonds.
5. Students will be able to evaluate projects.
Participants can receive the following certificates:
- Certificate of Attendance: awarded after the summer school to all participants who have completed the three-week programme.
- Transcript of Records (with credits and grades): awarded only to participants who complete all course requirements and pass the final examination.
EUR 650: Find more information on our website.