23 July 2021
International Financeonline course
- The International Monetary System
- The Foreign Exchange Market
- International Parity Conditions
- Foreign Currency Derivates
- Transaction Exposure
- Operating Exposure
- Translation Exposure
- Interest Rate and Currency Swaps
- International Trade Finance
- Political Risk Assesment and Management
Biktimirov Ernest, Brock University, Canada
• You should develop a strong understanding of how international financial
• You should acquire necessary knowledge for measuring and managing foreign
• You should learn the necessary skills for making sound financial decisions for a
Certificate of Attendance: awarded at the end of the summer school to all students who complete the 3-week programme.
Transcript of records (with credits and grades): awarded only to students who complete all course obligations and pass the final examination.
EUR 500: What is included?
- tuition for online synchronous lectures and access to all course materials/software/platforms;
- non-refundable registration/administrative fee,
- Certificate of Attendance and Transcript of records;
- professional administrative support before, during and after the programme;
- some organized activities during the programme to foster the intercultural experience.