3 July 2022
Luxury Fashion Marketing & Digital Influenceonline course
Discover and learn about luxury marketing strategy and brand management with a focus on French luxury brands.
You will acquire a better understanding of what it means to create, build and manage luxury brands. You will develop analytical skills and demonstrate creativity, and strategic thinking. You will emerge with practical experience in the process of proposing innovative solutions. By the end of the course, you will have made your first moves to becoming a luxury brand manager.
This program offers 3 courses on the themes of luxury fashion, fragrance and digital luxury marketing for a total of 6 ECTS.
Catherine Bruneteaux-Swann is a Brand & Marketing Strategy Consultant. She worked for major international groups in various marketing and brand management positions from consumer goods to premium and luxury brands.
This course is created for students who wish to understand the marketing strategy of luxury brands and want to master tools and strategies in the dynamic and unique luxury sector.
This course aims at providing students with current know-how and practical insights into the real issues faced by luxury brand managers.
- Understand the specific nature of luxury brands
- Apply current theories and concepts of luxury marketing strategy and brand management
- Demonstrate the ability to analyse marketing situations, identify key issues, and to recommend solutions
- Develop problem-solving capabilities with real life examples, case studies and marketing challenges
- Practice creative and critical thinking to find innovative solutions
- Develop communication skills relevant for working in marketing
EUR 1008: Early bird discount by applying the code EOC-SUMMER-22: 10% on tuition fees (before 31st of March 2022).