30 July 2021
Spanish Mediterranean Tourism: On-site Study for Three Sustainable Models
Tourism is one of the driving forces of the Spanish economy, and the sector is expected to grow exponentially in the post-Covid period. For this reason, the University of Almería offers a course on sustainable Mediterranean Tourism focusing on strategic approaches, new market needs, and key points to invest in to provide an unforgettable experience for travelers.
The course is focused on three main aspects: (1) development of destinations through the creation and enhancement of tourism branding in the territory, (2) marketing strategies, and (3) tourism entrepreneurship.
Taught by Doctors and Professors specialized in Marketing, Economics, Development and Tourism, this course will provide you with the necessary tools to develop a business model in sustainable tourism, while you get to visit the local attractions and some of the most outstanding sustainable tourist projects in the region.
Don’t miss it! Register now in our website!
José Luis Ruiz Real
Undergraduated, master, and PhD students
1. To know the importance of tourism and the main trends related to sustainability, nature and gastronomy, archaeology, museums and cinema.
2. To raise awareness of the importance of brand management for sustainable tourism destinations and companies.
3. To be able to use the different techniques and instruments to create and enhance the differentiation of tourist destinations and companies.
4. To develop different business models in tourism, promoting entrepreneurship in tourism from innovation.
5. To know the formulas of public-private collaboration in the management and development of tourism.
EUR 1800: Price for accommodation in a shared-double room
EUR 2000: Price for accommodation in a single room