9 July 2021
Artificial Intelligenceonline course
Broaden your knowledge in a rapidly advancing area of Science and Engineering and collaborate with peers from around the world! The online summer school on Artificial Intelligence, organized by CentraleSupélec, combines lectures, tutorials and hands-on sessions in such areas as machine learning, deep and reinforcement learning, computer vision and learning on networks. The programme also includes team-based competitions, along with networking opportunities with professionals of the research and industry sectors, and innovative cultural and social activities online.
Skills in Python and programming are required for the programme. If you are not familiar with Python, you will need to learn the basics prior to the start of the Summer School. In order to prove their level in Python, students will be asked to provide in the registration section a project previously completed demonstrating their programming skills.
Engineering or Science senior bachelor students in the 3rd or 4th year of their programme
The Summer School in AI aims at introducing students to the field of Artificial Intelligence:
- by covering a wide range of topics, methodologies and related applications;
- by giving students the opportunity to obtain hands-on experience on dealing with real-world problems;
- with networking opportunities with professionals working in AI-related compagnies or research labs.
We expect that, by the end of the Summer School in AI, students will have:
- a good understanding of key topics and methodologies in machine learning and artificial intelligence in general, including deep learning, computer vision, reinforcement learning, natural language processing and network analysis;
- strengthen their programming skills in Python via implementing and evaluating various machine learning algorithms and working on a real-world data challenge.
EUR 500: In 2021, CentraleSupélec Summer School programme fees include a discount on the usual tuition fees.
The fee includes : Online lectures and tutorials, Access to online teaching platform and resources, Networking with professors and professionals from the reasearch and industry sectors, Group work with peers from around the world, Virtual social events and cultural activities, Getting to know the French way of life, a CentraleSupélec certificate.