28 January 2022
Introduction to Artificial Intelligenceonline course
Artificial Intelligence has made its way into our everyday language and news cycles. Yet, it is still hard to define what exactly an AI is. In this course you will learn why. We will focus on several techniques associated with AI and give you an understanding of how they work and which kinds of problems they can solve. You will learn Planning, Optimization, Reasoning and Machine Learning. We will visit each of these fields based on practical tasks using the programming language Python.
Frank Trollmann studied at the TU Berlin and has worked in several AI related research projects at DAI-Labor (TU Berlin). After finishing his PhD he became the coordinator of the research group on Self-Adaptive Systems.
The course is directed at intermediate beginners in Software Engineering and Computer Science.
Students will learn:
- what Artificial Intelligence is and why it’s hard to come up with an exact definition
- what state space search is and how to select an appropriate Planning or Optimization algorithm
- how to represent and reason about the truthfulness of information programmatically
- how to derive statistical relations from a corpus of information using Data Science and Machine Learning
- to identify which field of AI is a promising approach to solve a given problem
- how to select and implement algorithms from all fields of AI using Python libraries
EUR 980: Working professional / Non-student: 1460 Euros
The early bird discount is available for all participants until November 1st, 2021.