24 June 2022
Digital Economy and Marketing Technologies for a new Consumer
During the pandemic, the global consumer has evolved and the way we address and create products and services to offer something valuable must absolutely change. The Marketing Technologies allow the marketers to design products and services and to communicate and connect with the consumer in ways we never imagined.
This course will cover the evolution of the consumer since Socialnomics (the impact on the economy due to social media), until these unexpected pandemic times. The use of Marketing Technologies is the way all the industries can face and more important impact and satisfy the New Global Consumer.
More information on the course on the following link: https://fr.calameo.com/read/0001372060da950fddcd2
Susana Georgina Morales, visiting professor from Tec de Monterrey, Mexico-Alibaba Global trainer
bachelor- matser's degree students
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Understand the digital economy and all its components
• Privilege the consumer while creating products, services, and marketing strategies.
• Know the marketing technologies and how they changed the consumer
• What is mobile marketing, and online advertising to achieve the marketing objectives of the companies.
• Content and emotional marketing, the difference between a campaign and a viral strategy.
4 ECTS / 2 US
EUR 500: 500 euros tuition fees for free movers + 100 euros administrative fees (all applicants)
EUR 100: no tuition fees for nominated students from partner universities, only 100 admin fees