25 August 2023
Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Getting introduced to current major themes in innovation and entrepreneurship, including human-centred design and innovation eco-systems. This practical course will guide and accompany participants to create new valued products, services or experiences, from idea generation trough to business concept development and testing and pitching the developed business concept.
Klaus Kammermeier creates and conducts workshops, learnshops, and online courses. He is a trainer, mentor, and speaker on innovation, preneurship and digital transformation and the founder and managing director of the innovation consultancy Cyoneer GmbH.
Anyone interested in innovation and/or entrpreneurship and Berlin’s startup and innovation eco-system or considering a related career or develop her/his own startup.
By the end of the course, students will have:
- A good understanding of the human-centred design and innovation process to develop new products, services or experiences.
- The ability to systematically explore, create and modify business-driven ideas.
- The ability to validate assumptions and test prototypes.
- An understanding of the innovation and business creation eco-system.
- The ability to transform new ideas into valuable solutions considering their impact.
- Leadership,team building, and managerial creativity competencies to work in and lead interdisciplinary teams.
- The ability to present a concept in a pitch format
EUR 950: for students
EUR 1140: for working professionals