11 July 2022
The course aims to develop students’ negotiation skills. We’ll do lots of negotiation exercises in class in which students will have to achieve the best outcome on the basis of confidential information with a partner with their own confidential information. The concepts needed to analyze negotiations will be introduced in connection with these scenarios.
Gábor Forrai, professor at the Department of Argumentation Theory and Marketing. János Tanács, associate professor at the same department, who also regularly teaches at corporate training programs.
BA and MA students, recent graduates
• know how to prepare for negotiations
• understand the role of conflict and collaboration in negotiation
• be able to identify and employ the most common negotiation tactics
• learn how to deal with difficult negotiators
• be able to deal with your and your partner’s emotions
EUR 350: Fee includes: participation in one course , evening talk, certificate of participation, transcript for ECT transfer (if requested, Wifi on campus , welcome reception.
Fee does not include: accommodation, travel to Budapest, local transportation, health insurance.
The course fee does not include accommodation, transportation or health insurance.
EUR 280: Early bird fee until 30 April.
No scholarship is available