12 August 2023
These are challenging times for international business. Barriers to trade and FDI are on the rise. However the benefits for corporations.
In this course the students must learn how to identify the main opportunities and risks brought by foreign markets entry, both in the framework of decision making and search for research topics in this field.
Prof. Luís Martins:
- Invited Professor of Marketing Management, Operational Marketing and International Business Analysis at ISCTE Business School;
- Exercise of functions in the areas of sales and marketing in the mass consumption sector.
The summer programmes are available for students at bachelor or master level and those who are interested in having an international academic experience at ISCTE Business School.
Usually the evaluation is based on class participation, individual / group work and a final test but this may vary from programme to programme. Therefore, we recommend you to check each programme syllabus to see the grading system that is applied.
For those who successfully complete the course (get approval on their programme and do not miss more than 20% of the classes) an Academic Transcript will be issued. This transcript will indicate the total of hours, the ECTS credits earned and the respective grade in ECTS scale. For those who failed the course, a Certificate of Attendance will be given.
EUR 1150: (Students from Iscte partner universities - 1 000€)
The programme on campus fee includes:
• Course materials;
• Team Building event;
• Use of the library, PC labs and Iscte facilities;
• Public transportation card in Lisbon;
• Airport pick-up service (if requested);
• Welcome lunch and farewell session,
• Transcript of Records or Certificate of attendance (in case the student does not complete the course with success).
Some leisure activities, such as visits to museums and trips outside Lisbon, are not included in this fee and are paid upon arrival in Lisbon.
Unfortunately, there is no scholarship available for our summer schools but we can recommend you to look for scholarship programmes online.