15 July 2022
Marketing Strategies in Digital Context
The course helps to gain skills within area of company’s marketing management. It is also designed to provide the students with knowledge how to and formulate marketing strategy and make marketing plan.
• Marketing management
• The organization environment analysis in the context of the industry 4.0
• Marketing strategy process. Sales funnel
• Customer’s online and offline behavior and Persona. STP Model
• What is customer value
• Brand building and brand position
• Product management strategy, pricing strategy and integrate communication management
Marek Zieliński, associate professor, Department of Marketing Strategy at Poznań University of Economics and Business. He is He is cofounder of Centrum B2B, developing and distributing knowledge on marketing and sales in business-to-business context.
BA and MA students, recent graduates
• be familiar area of company’s marketing management
• be able to make marketing plan
• be able to formulate marketing strategy in digital context
• be able to formulated 360 degrees communication strategy
• be able brand position
• know how to build customer value
EUR 350: Fee includes: participation in one course , evening talk, certificate of participation, transcriptfor ECT transfer (if requested, Wifi on campus , welcome reception.
Fee does not include: accommodation, travel to Budapest, local transportation, health insurance.
The course fee does not include accommodation, transportation or health insurance.
EUR 280: Early bird fee until April 30.
No scholarship is available.