12 August 2022
International Intensive Interprofessional Simulation
Learning of health care is among other issues a process of internalization and interprofessional co-operation where
theoretical knowledge is a base to build own competence. When health care students master theoretical knowledge, it enables students to use it in different health care situations with other professionals, where practical and theoretical knowledge are in intense interplay with each other.
Satakunta University of Applied Sciences, SAMK, is a multidisciplinary, internationally oriented university.
Bachelor or Master level students in Nursing, Physiotherapy or Welfare Technology
• 5 Pre-course tasks to prepare of given real-life based cases. These cases will be shared beforehand. The cases handle hospital environment, home care, rehabilitation and health care situations. The patients/clients in the cases will have multiple health and welfare challenges.
• Simulation contact hours during four days
• Reflection task with a learning diary
• Closing seminar on the last day
• Assessment will be done using scale pass – failed.
EUR 750: €750 / one week per person. The course fee includes: tuition, study facilities, lunches at campus on weekdays, one evening activity, and certificate. Accommodation, other meals than lunch, insurance, visa, and travelling expenses to and from Finland are not included in the fee. Extra free time activities and trips will be organized for an additional cost.