10 September 2022
Role of Global Economics and Management in the Process of Transforming to the Sustainable Development
Topic “Role of Global Economics and Management in the Process of Transforming to the Sustainable Development”
Venue: Faculty of Economics and Management, Slovak University of Agriculture, Nitra, Slovakia
Format: scientific conference (presentation of papers), lectures of visiting professors, workshops & case study analyses, field trips both to historical destinations and MNEs and local businesses, cultural and leisure activities.
- Have transformative learning experience with students from numerous countries from Europe, Asia, etc.;
- Enhance your knowledge, skills and capacities by interacting with international academic environment;
- Enjoy the stunning natural and historical destinations of Slovakia - Bratislava, Bojnice Castle, Nitra Castle, etc.!
- Make friends & finding peers, HEIs for cooperation;
- Compete for the Tsekouras Prize for young economists.
Faculty of Economics and Management, Slovak University of Agriculture
Bachelor, master and PhD students.
- Presenting young scholars' findings of the research papers at the ASECU Youth International Conference;
- Сompeting for Tsekouras Prize for young economists (500 Euro);
- Attending a set (5-8) lectures of visiting lecturers from ASECU member universities.
The Credits are given for
- attending lectures,
- field trips to MNEs and local businesses in Slovakia,
- participating in the discussions of the students scientific conference, and
- working in the frame of workshops and business games as part of the summer school program.
EUR 250: Students from ASECU member Universities in the ASECU region.
EUR 450: Students from ASECU member Universities outside the region of ASECU (i.e. ASECU associated members) and Universities non-members of ASECU.
Tsekouras Prize for young economists (500 Euro).