1 July 2022
European Intellectual Property Law
This course organised will provide a thorough introduction to European intellectual property law.
- EU and international legal framework
- IP law in the context of pandemic crisis
- Trade marks and designs
- Geographical indications
- Copyright and the digital age
- Patent law and litigation
- Intellectual property exhaustion
- Intellectual property licensing
- Cross-border litigation and enforcement of intellectual property rights
Training methods will include presentations, case studies and workshops.
You will also have the opportunity to attend a hearing at the Court of Justice of the European Union in Luxembourg.
Practitioners seeking an introduction to European intellectual property law.
EUR 1190: Discounts available
EUR 0: Discounts available