7 July 2023
Chemistry and Formulation for Cosmetics
ESCOM Chimie is a French « Grande Ecole » reknown in chemistry and chemical engineering with a well established expertise and network in chemistry and cosmetics. You will thus benefit from :
- conferences and seminars in English with international academics and high-level speakers from the cosmetic industry (Solvay, Seppic, LVMH...)
- visits of international-level companies (L'Oréal, Chanel, Givaudan...)
- practical applications in laboratory (formulation of cosmetics and toiletries )
- discovery of the French language and culture with visits and a taste of gastronomy
- a peaceful and natural environment in the historical city of Compiègne, near Paris
Industrial speakers from international companies in cosmetics and/or formulation, academic teachers in chemistry and chemical engineering from ESCOM Chimie and partner universities.
For students with a chemical background (chemistry, chemical engineering, biochemistry, pharmacy...) and at least 2 years of studies in this field and good level of English.
Undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate students accepted.
No minimum in French required.
Summer school programme intends to provide students with complementary knowledge and practical skills in formulation and cosmetics science over three main topics :
-Formulation and cosmetics applications
Perfumes, fragrances & flavours
Encapsulation & active delivery
4 ECTS without French language courses
6 ECTS including French language courses
EUR 2350: Special fee for students from partner universities : €1.850
Fee for students from other universities : €2.350
Fees include :
Transfer from Compiègne train station to your accommodation according to the schedule
Accommodation during 3 weeks including internet access (dishes, towels and bed linen provided)
Lunches during the week
Cultural and business visits (transport with bus + entry tickets) included in the programme
Weekly French language courses
Buses are free in Compiègne.
Fees don’t include :
Travel costs to France and overnights outside booking period in Compiègne
Transfer to Compiègne and transports around Compiègne
Personal insurance and civil liability
Breakfast and dinners
Meals during the weekends