8 July 2022
European Antitrust Law
This course will provide participants with an in-depth understanding of the basics of EU antitrust law and a comprehensive update on the latest developments in each field.
Participants will be able to deepen their knowledge through case studies and workshops.
- Key concepts of competition policy and economics
- Methods for defining the relevant market
- Practical illustration of the rules applicable to vertical and horizontal agreements
- Cartels, information exchange, tacit collusion and oligopoly issues
- The abuse of a dominant market position
- Anticompetitive practices in the digital economy
- Public and private enforcement of antitrust rules
- Theory and practice of dawn raids
- The Commission’s leniency policy
It is currently planned that participants in the summer course will have the opportunity to visit the Court of Justice of the EU in Luxembourg. In the event that this visit cannot take place due to restrictions imposed by the Court in light of the Covid-19 pandemic, an alternative programme will be offered
Practitioners seeking a thorough overview of European antitrust law and its latest trends.
EUR 1190: Discounts available
EUR 0: Discounts available