8 July 2022
European Consumer Law
The purpose of this summer course is to provide a thorough introduction to European consumer law.
EU legislation and recent case law of the Court of Justice of the EU will be presented. Participants will be able to deepen their knowledge through discussions, case studies and workshops.
- EU legal framework on consumer protection
- Consumer contracts: information duties, right of withdrawal and unfair contract terms
- Unfair commercial practices law
- Digital contracts: sale of goods and supply of digital content and services
- Consumer protection in financial services
- Travel law
- Dispute resolution and enforcement
Participants in the summer course will have the opportunity to visit the European Court of Justice in Luxembourg.
The course is suitable for practitioners seeking a thorough introduction to the various instruments in European consumer law.
EUR 1090: Discounts available
EUR 0: Discounts available