8 July 2022
European Tax Law
The purpose of this course is to provide participants with comprehensive knowledge of the fundamentals of European tax law.
- International and EU legal framework in the field of taxation
- Main sources of EU law in the area of direct and indirect taxation
- Individual taxation and the case law of the CJEU
- Corporate taxation in the EU and the relevant corporate tax directives
- The European Union’s fight against tax avoidance
- Fundamental VAT rules and related case law
- The BEPS project: where do we stand?
- Update on latest fiscal State aid issues
Participants in the summer course will have the opportunity to visit the Court of Justice of the European Union in Luxembourg.
The course is suitable for lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel, officials in public administration/ministries and members of the judiciary seeking an introduction to European tax law.
Participants will be able to deepen their knowledge through discussions, case studies and workshops.
EUR 1190: Discounts available
EUR 0: Discounts available