8 July 2022
European Environmental Lawonline course
This five-day course will provide a thorough introduction to EU environmental law. Lectures coupled with workshops and practical case studies will offer a comprehensive overview of EU environmental legislation and policy as well as of CJEU case law.
- Origins, principles and sources of EU environmental law
- EU environmental law-making
- Implementation and enforcement of EU environmental law
- Substantive legislation: nature and species protection, water protection, air pollution, waste management, climate change and energy law
- Cross-cutting topics: environmental impact assessment, environmental liability, procedural rights
- Workshop and case-study analysis on various topics
Lawyers in private practice, regulatory authorities and public administration seeking a solid introduction to European environmental law.
EUR 590: Discounts available
EUR 0: Discounts available