8 July 2022
European Environmental Lawonline course
This five-day course will provide a thorough introduction to EU environmental law. Lectures coupled with workshops and practical case studies will offer a comprehensive overview of EU environmental legislation and policy as well as of CJEU case law.
- Origins, principles and sources of EU environmental law
- EU environmental law-making
- Implementation and enforcement of EU environmental law
- Substantive legislation: nature and species protection, water protection, air pollution, waste management, climate change and energy law
- the main aspects of EU water law, air quality legislation, waste management law and climate change law
- environmental liability and the protection of the environment through criminal law
- nature protection in the framework of Environmental Impact Assessment
- the access to justice rules are applied in air quality cases
- Workshop and case-study analysis on various topics
Lawyers in private practice, regulatory authorities and public administration seeking a solid introduction to European environmental law.
EUR 590: Discounts available
EUR 0: Discounts available