16 July 2022
European Insolvency Law
The purpose of this summer course is to provide a thorough introduction to practical aspects of cross-border insolvency law. EU legislation and recent case law of the Court of Justice of the EU will be presented. Participants will be able to deepen their knowledge through discussions, case studies and workshops.
- Practical aspects of cross-border insolvency proceedings
- Opening a cross-border insolvency proceeding
- Determining the centre of main interest (COMI)
- Coordination of proceedings
- Corporate insolvency
- Cross-border security and rights in rem
- Assignment of claims
- Rescue and restructuring
Dr Angelika Fuchs
The course is suitable for practitioners seeking a thorough introduction to international insolvency law.
EUR 990: Discounts available
EUR 0: Discounts available