16 September 2022
European Public Procurement Law
This course will provide participants with an in-depth understanding of the basics of EU public procurement law and a comprehensive update on the latest developments in the field.
- Essential concepts and underlying principles in public procurement
- Substantive criteria in public procurement
- Public sector and utilities procurement
- Concessions and PPPs
- Remedies and enforcement
- Procurement by EU Institutions and bodies
- Strategic procurement
- Interplay with competition and State aid rules
- International aspects
- Procurement process simulation
Practitioners dealing with public procurement law.
EUR 1190: Discounts available
EUR 0: Discounts available