16 September 2022
European Social Security Law
The purpose of this course is to provide a thorough introduction to EU social security law.
´- EU legal framework on social security law
- General principles of EU social security coordination
- Rules on determination of the applicable legislation
- Special provisions concerning the various categories of benefits: sickness benefits, pensions, unemployment benefits, family benefits
- Patient mobility and cross-border healthcare
- Administrative cooperation
- Combatting fraud and error
- EU legislation and recent case law of the Court of Justice of the EU will be presented. Participants will be able to deepen their knowledge through case studies and workshops.
Participants in the summer course will also have the opportunity to visit the Court of Justice of the EU in Luxembourg.
Leyre Maiso Fontecha
The course is aimed at legal practitioners seeking an introduction to EU social security law.
EUR 1190: Discounts available
EUR 0: Discounts available