16 September 2022
WTO and EU Trade Lawonline course
This online summer course will provide participants with comprehensive knowledge of the fundamentals of WTO and EU trade law as well as EU investment law. The course will focus on case-studies, applying instruments and concepts learned during the presentations to trade law practice.
- Key features of substantive WTO law
- Concrete operation of the WTO dispute settlement mechanism
- The reform of EU trade defence instruments and the new EU methodology for dumping calculation: key - features and novelties
- Implementing the Union Customs Code: main changes and challenges
- Assessing key existing and forthcoming EU free trade agreements
- Dispute settlement: proposal for a new investment court system and new FDI screening mechanism
- EU bilateral investment agreements
The course will be hosted on ERA’s own online training platform. You will be able to interact immediately and directly with our top-quality speakers and other participants, and work collaboratively on case studies. We will make the most of the technical tools available to deliver an intensive, interactive training experience. As the platform is hosted on our own server, the highest security settings will be applied to ensure that you can participate safely in a high-quality online training environment.
The online summer course is aimed at lawyers, in-house counsel, EU officials, civil servants and other legal practitioners seeking an introduction to WTO and EU trade law.
EUR 690: Discounts available
EUR 0: Discounts available