23 September 2022
European Information Technology Law
This course will provide a thorough introduction to European information technology law
- Internet regulation in the European Union
- Role, responsibility and accountability of online platforms
- Regulating e-commerce in Europe
- Information technologies and intellectual property law
- EU legal framework applicable to data: sui generis protection of databases, trade secrets protection, free flow of data, data privacy in the digital world, data concentration
- Online and smart contracts
- Private international law and information technologies
Training methods will include presentations, case studies and workshops.
Each session includes time for questions and discussion
You will also have the opportunity to attend a hearing at the Court of Justice of the European Union in Luxembourg.
Practitioners seeking an introduction to European information technology law.
EUR 1090: Discounts available
EUR 0: Discounts available