3 July 2020
Creativity and Entrepreneurship in New Product Development from the Silicon Valley's Perspectives
Master's level course by LUT University.
This course is designed to explore two critical business topics related to product management strategy in marketing:
- The design and development of new ideas for product/service innovations
- The management of new and existing products and services for sustainable business
Contact person of the LUT Summer School: Mrs. Veronika Kojo, email@example.com.
Final-year Bachelor's and Master's students of business administration from all over the world.
The aim is to understand important elements of marketing strategy related to product management.
EUR 695: For students from partner universities
- one week: tuition EUR 595 + accommodation EUR 400
- two weeks: tuition EUR 695 + accommodation EUR 500
EUR 795: For students from non-partner universities
- one week: tuition EUR 695 + accommodation EUR 400
- two weeks: tuition EUR 795 + accommodation EUR 500
Scholarships are not available.