12 July 2022
International Economics: Central and Eastern Europe Perspectives
You will explore geopolitical issues which shape economies in Central and Eastern Europe. This course will equip you with advanced analytical skills to understand cause-effect relationships within political and economic systems.
Prof. Jakub Doński-Lesiuk Prof. Albulena Shala
University of Lodz - Poland
- International factors that shape political and economic
- To appreciate the role of geopolitics in shaping economies.
- To analyze relationships between political decisions, state
of economy and market development.
- International trade and key factors in recent economic trends.
- The strategic importance of Central and Easterm Europe
for economic security.
- Cross-border logistic systems and strategic state orientations.
- Case study: Kosovo, Balkan States, Visegrad Group, Baltic States, Black Sea States.
EUR 100: Full board - accommodation and food included