18 September 2022
Modern Electrical Engineeringonline course
As part of the SPINAKER program organized by NAWA, the Faculty of Electrical Engineering of Warsaw University of Technology plans to implement Summer School Programme in two editions. Programme is dedicated to foreign students. The programme will be implemented in the form of online learning and is dedicated mainly to foreign students of the first or second degree.
Students in the summer school „Modern electrical engineering" will learn the basics of electrical engineering, electrical power engineering, power electronics, electrical metrology, electrical installations, energy distribution and transmission networks, and computational methods in
technology. In addition to scientific lectures, Polish culture and science will be presented to students. The aim is to show foreign students
our history and tradition, and how friendly Poland is.
A total of 75 hours of classes will be carried out in seven main technical thematic areas:
1. Introduction to the power industry,
2. Energy distribution and transmission networks,
3. Electrical installations,
4. Fundamentals of electronics and power electronics,
5. Computational methods in technics,
7. Technical measurements and signal processing.
1. outcomes of ECTS points;
2. courses promoting Polish science;
3. attractive trips promoting Polish culture.
Get more information on the requirements and organizational aspects on our website and apply today!
In order to receive information about a given school programme, please contact the representative of the selected school. You may find the contacts at our website.
Warsaw University of Technology
Foreign students, from the European Universities of the Enhance Alliance and other universities, enrolled for the first-cycle degree studies (undergraduate studies) or a long-cycle Master’s programme, who have completed at least 4 semesters of studies or enrolled for second-cycle studies (postgraduate studies).
1. increasing the practical skills and knowledge of Projects participants;
2. increasing the knowledge of foreign students about Polish culture and arousing interest in it.
EUR 0: Participation costs are covered by Warsaw University of Technology within the SPINAKER - IMPK Program financed by the National Agency for Academic Exchange.