4 August 2023
Money and Banking
The aims of the course are:
- to provide an understanding of how interest rates, money supply and central bank actions affect the decisions of economic agents, financial markets, and prices.
- to examine the recent trends and developments in domestic and international banking.
- to increase students’ awareness on the importance of monetary and financial policies for financial analysis.
- to demystify central bank policies by developing an understanding of their purpose, organization, function, and operations.
- to introduce students to several recent developments and timely policy debates about financial markets and the role of central banks.
EUR 346: EU/EEA citizens
EUR 730: NON-EU/EEA citizens
No scholarships available